At Midwest Total Urgent Care we offer services for both Urgent Care walk-in needs as well as Primary Care to make access to healthcare convenient for you!
Our office is open from 8am-8pm 7 days a week, because injuries and illness do not happen from 9-5!
Walk-In services for all of your urgent healthcare needs –
- Cough/Cold/Runny Nose
- Abdominal Pain
- Minor Burns
We also offer Primary Care services in our office for your convenience –
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Women’s Health
- Yearly Wellness
We offer point of care tests for your acute care needs –
- Strep Throat
- Pregnancy Testing
We offer in house imaging that saves you time during your visit –
- Point Of Care Ultrasound
- We also work closely with area hospitals and imaging centers to offer convenient CT Scans, MRI, Mammograms, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine exams.
We have partnered with AEL lab service to offer quick and convenient lab results –
- Annual Screenings
- Thyroid Panel
- Acute Labs (CBC, CMP, etc)
- Drug Testing
- In most cases we can get lab results the next day. AEL will also draw labs for you with orders from your provider.
We offer a variety of physical exams to meet your needs –
- Sports Physicals
- School Physicals
- DOT Physicals
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Yearly Wellness Physicals
- For DOT Physicals please contact the office for an appointment.
We offer a variety of medications depending on the treatment you need –
- IV Fluids
- IV Medications
- IM Injections
- We are equipped to dispense medications to you. We are also happy to send your prescriptions to any pharmacy you choose.
- No narcotics are kept on site.
We offer minor procedures in our office –
- Ear Lavage/Impaction Removal
- Incision & Drainage
- Mole/Skin Tag Removal
- In Grown Toe Nail Removal
- STI Exams
We can also help you with your minor injuries –
- Minor Burns
- Abrasions/Skin Tears
- Foreign Body Removal
- Corneal Abrasions
- If needed we are happy to refer you to the specialist of your choice.